Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

Modi Builders Lotus Homes review


Hello everyone.  I recently shifted to Hyderabad in search of some employment opportunities. My hometown had limited job options therefore I finally shifted and was looking for an ideal residential apartment. I came to know about Modi Builders through internet.  Their projects had a huge response from the customers and the internet was flooded with positive Modi Builders review.   The project Lotus Homes seemed to be the perfect option to me. On visiting the project location I was extremely happy to find all the premium world-class facilities under one roof.  It is well connected to various reputed schools, colleges, hospitals, restaurants, banks, ATMs, shopping centers and multiplexes. Along with a well planned RCC framed structure, the project apartments are well ventilated and have access to abundant natural light. It has landscaped gardens, 24 hr backup security, club house, cafeteria, community hall, swimming pool, health facilities, kid’s play area, tennis court and a well equipped gymnasium. The project by Modi Builders Hyderabad is not lacking in any aspect and all the features are up to the mark. I finally booked a 3bhk apartment and just can’t wait to shift in my new home.  I’m extremely satisfied with my decision of investing in this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment