Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Modi Builders Hyderabad - Marking excellence in realty industry

Modi Builders is a widely known and trusted name in the real estate sector.  The company strives to serve the best to its customers providing quality residential dwellings. All their projects have got outstanding response from the customers. Modi Builders Hyderabad is one of the leading realty entities which has established benchmarks of quality and excellence in the realty and construction industry.  It is one of those excelling companies in realty industry who always live up to their customers’ expectations with their state of the art projects. Modi Builders projects like Sterling Homes, Lotus Homes, Modi Elegance, Sunshine Park, Golden County, Greenville, Greenwoods and Harmony Homes have redefined the concepts of ‘Quality living’.

Karan Gupta, an employee of Genpact said that “I recently booked a flat in Lotus Homes at Bandlaguda, near Nagaram & Kushaiguda. The exclusive amenities and features offered make me extremely happy and satisfied with my decision of investing in this project. I’m thankful to Modi builders for catering to all my needs and addressing all my concerns. The company has made the process so hassle free and super satisfactory. Every aspect of this project is up to the mark. It truly is the best I could get at such an affordable price. Based on my experience of coming in terms with Modi Builders developers, I would recommend this company and this project in particular to anyone looking for an ideal residential apartment in Hyderabad.”
Talking about the project Sunshine Park, Mr. Mahesh Rawal,  a software engineer said that, “ My search for an ideal residential project ended with the project Sunshine Park by modi builders. It feels great to find all the premium world-class features under one roof. It is exactly what I was looking for. My apartment is well connected to various reputed schools, hospitals, retail stores, banks, ATMs, IT hubs, restaurants, shopping centers and multiplexes. Everything about this project is just amazing.”
Mr. Rakesh Sharma, Project Manager, Infosys stated that, “  I recently shifted to Hyderabad due to my job transfer and was looking for an ideal residential location for me and my family. One of my colleagues told me about the project Sunshine Park by modi builders. I was extremely satisfied with all the features of the project and finally booked a 3.5 BHK apartment. I’m thankful to modi builders for making me find my dream-like home. “


No comments:

Post a Comment